No other combinations satisfy like peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and chocolate. This recipe combines satisfying flavors of childhood with handheld ease of popcorn! Perfect for a movie night in or maybe an outdoor movie showing or drive-in!
Easy and quick, this recipe will satisfy everyone!
8 cups ~ popped popcorn
1 cup ~ white chocolate
1 1/2 Tbsp ~ grape jelly
1 Tbsp ~ peanut butter
1/2 cup ~ dark chocolate (for variation)
- Divide popcorn into two separate bowls
- Over medium low heat on the stove top, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 tbsp. peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Pour over 1 bowl of the popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly. Spread out on a silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1/2 cup white chocolate with 1 1/2 tbsp grape jelly over medium low heat on the stove top. Stir until smooth. Pour over the other bowl of popcorn, and stir with rubber spatula to coat well. Spread out on silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
- Once both batches of popcorn are cooled enough that the coatings are set, mix them both together in a bowl and serve
- For dark chocolate variation, simply melt dark chocolate in microwave and coat popcorn
A kid-friendly recipe that’s fun to make as much as it is to eat! Maybe try mixing all three flavors together for fun. We also tried the recipe with almond butter and it was equally tasty!
We served our popcorn treats in our Beech Wood Salad Bowl in dove/gray.
Recipe adapted from Something Swanky