Everything you need to know about Shipping/Return/Exchange:
What’s my order status?
- Please visit our SHIPPING PAGE for detail.
- Our store refund policy is for CREDIT-ONLY. More details can be found within the link above.
This is a simple question but it's one that takes some understanding on how we process your order.
Your order goes through the following flow before it actually gets loaded into UPS or USPS trucks!
Step 1: We receive your order in our system. You will receive an automated Order Confirmation Email. *Please make sure to triple check your spelling when you checkout - a lot of times our customers don't receive an email is because the email address given was incorrect.
Step 2: We ship Monday through Friday only. Depending on how many orders there are in front of you, and/or if the item needs to be monogrammed or handcrafted - it can take anywhere between 1-5 business days to produce, craft and package your order.
This process does not include any PRE-ORDER items. All Pre-Order items have a listed estimated turnaround time on each listing. Please read carefully.
Step 3: Your shipping label is created and put on your package. From here, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation Email. However it has not yet been scanned by UPS or USPS.
Step 4: Your order gets to the hands of UPS or USPS. Once the package leaves our studio, it is out of our hands. We have no control over how Shipping Carriers operate so we cannot be responsible for when/where they actually scan your package (especially USPS).
Step 5: Depending on your location, shipping transit time can take anywhere from 1 to 7 business days. In the unfortunate event that your package was accidentally rerouted - it would show 'DELAYED but still in transit' on your tracking number. I would suggest waiting up to 10-12 business days for the package to arrive. Do not count weekends.
If you did not receive your order and/or shipping confirmation email and it's also not showing up in your spam folder. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend the email.
If you need further assistance on your package, please reach out to USPS or UPS.
Please also be vigilant in keeping tabs on your tracking number and delivery! We send out shipping and delivery emails to keep you notified, however it is your responsibility to keep track of your packages! (Because package theft is real!!😭)
In the terribly unfortunate event where a package is not received, but USPS or UPS tracking has marked it as DELIVERED -- we won't be able to send out a replacement for that. As we have done everything in our part to send out the goods and the carrier has made their delivery.
- All of our wooden products (including resin coasters) are made-to-order, then prepared for shipping.
- On seasons with especially high order volume, such as the wedding season, and/or the holidays - production period may range from 1 to 2 weeks.
- All other items that are in-stock usually ships within 1-3 business days.
- Pre-order items generally take anywhere between 2-3 weeks wait period unless otherwise specified.
- During hot weather seasons - we try to limit all candle shipments on between Monday and Wednesday so that your candle doesn't risk sitting in a hot truck or warehouse over the weekend.
We advise our customers to reach out to us prior to purchasing if you plan to place a large order or need expedited shipping especially during the holidays! We will give you an estimated turnaround time in advance.
My candle came with a wick - what do I do?
Rest assured the wick is there! The wax have simply contracted due to cold temperature and may have been tipped over during shipping transit. It's a very natural occurrence - especially for coconut wax.
All you need to do is use a hair dryer and blow around the candle jar and/or directly on top of the candle (ideally at least 6" above the wax) to 're-heat' the wax. The wax will eventually soften back down to its original place and reveal the wick that has been hidden.
My candle wick is too short and my candle won't stay lit?
This can sometimes happen due to overpouring the wax. A quick and easy way to fix this is by warming up the wax and pouring some wax out.
- Use a hairdryer to warm up the wax - hold the dryer at least 6" away. Use sweeping and circular motion to heat up the surface of the wax until it liquifies. The more you want to pour out, the more you need to keep heating up the wax.
- Pour the wax into a temporary container - ideally glass. Or dispose the wax into your compost bin or trash bin. Our coconut wax is biodegradable.
*If you had saved the extra wax, you can always heat it back up to pour it back into the candle jar once the wax is running low! :)
Do you offer any customizations?
What's the recommended size/weight of paper for the place card holders:
- We can now offer laser engraving on our wooden products! There is no minimum quantity requirements for laser engraving. Price may vary depending on complexity of your design and the quantities orders.
- Complimentary monogram available for vegan leather AirPods case and laptop sleeves.
- Please email us at Sherry@essellesf.com for all custom engraving needs!
- Our place card holders can generally hold between 80#-360# cover card stock with recommended paper dimension up to 4"x 6". We suggest a range of 110#-165# heavy card stock for 5"x 7". Any paper/material larger than 5"x 7" is not recommended.
- Beech Cylinder can fit up to 18"x24" poster prints. Beech triangle can fit up to 11"x17" prints.
- If your signage material is acrylic or glass - please contact us before placing an order.
Disclaimer: Our card holders are made with a wider slot (~1/8") to accommodate various paper (and material) sizes therefore is a loose fit. Please note any events held outdoors may be exposed to environmental circumstances beyond our control such as strong winds.
Also note our cedar wooden place card holders weigh lighter than beech wood, therefore requires additional attention when setting up for outdoor events.
For further questions and recommendations, please contact us at info@esselleSF.com.
Do You Ship Internationally?
YES! But customers need to be aware of possible custom/duty fee and hefty shipping fees.
Need help with anything else?
Email info@esselleSF.com and we will do our best to accommodate your needs if possible!