We are authorized resellers of brands such as KITSCH, Palermo, Little Sky Stone, Boheme Candles (and more to come).
When you order items from any of our Featured Brand partner - they will ship the products directly to you through their warehouse.
All of our partnerships are carefully vetted and we select which products to bring onboard!
Our Featured Brands are all US based brands with products made in the US.
- Please visit our SHIPPING PAGE for detail.
- Our store refund policy is for CREDIT-ONLY. More details can be found within the link above.
You will receive the following email notifications from us when you place an order.
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Confirmation (including tracking number)
- Delivery Notice (when an order is out for delivery)
- Use a hairdryer (or heat gun if you have one) to warm up the wax - hold the dryer at least 6" away. Use sweeping and circular motion to heat up the surface of the wax until it liquifies. The more you want to pour out, the more you need to keep heating up the wax.
- Pour the wax into a temporary container - ideally glass. Or dispose the wax into your compost bin or trash bin. Our coconut wax is biodegradable. Another great way to continue to use the leftover wax is using a wax warmer! (Wax warmers can easily be purchased on Amazon).
- If you like to discuss a potential project for our resin or candle products, please reach out to us at Info@essellesf.com.
- Our place card holders can generally hold between 80# - 360# cover card stock with recommended paper dimension up to 4"x 6". We suggest a range of 110#-165# heavy card stock for 5"x 7". Any paper/material larger than 5"x 7" is not recommended.
- Beech Cylinder can fit up to 18"x24" poster prints. Beech triangle can fit up to 11"x17" prints.
- If your signage material is made of other materials such as acrylic - please contact us before placing an order.
- The slot size of the holder is approximately 1/8".