- Please visit our SHIPPING PAGE for detail.
- Our store refund policy is for CREDIT-ONLY. More details can be found within the link above.
You will receive the following email notifications from us when you place an order.
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Confirmation (including tracking number)
- Delivery Notice (when an order is out for delivery)
- Use a hairdryer (or heat gun if you have one) to warm up the wax - hold the dryer at least 6" away. Use sweeping and circular motion to heat up the surface of the wax until it liquifies. The more you want to pour out, the more you need to keep heating up the wax.
- Pour the wax into a temporary container - ideally glass. Or dispose the wax into your compost bin or trash bin. Our coconut wax is biodegradable.
*If you had saved the extra wax, you can always heat it back up to pour it back into the candle jar once the wax is running low! :)
- We can now offer laser engraving on our wooden products! There is no minimum quantity requirements for laser engraving. Price may vary depending on complexity of your design and the quantities orders.
- Complimentary monogram available for vegan leather AirPods case and laptop sleeves.
- Please email us at Sherry@essellesf.com for all custom engraving needs.
- If you like to discuss a potential project for our resin or candle products, please reach out to us at Info@essellesf.com.
- Our place card holders can generally hold between 80# - 360# cover card stock with recommended paper dimension up to 4"x 6". We suggest a range of 110#-165# heavy card stock for 5"x 7". Any paper/material larger than 5"x 7" is not recommended.
- Beech Cylinder can fit up to 18"x24" poster prints. Beech triangle can fit up to 11"x17" prints.
- If your signage material is made of other materials such as acrylic - please contact us before placing an order.
- The slot size of the holder is approximately 1/8".
- Cedar wood weighs lighter than beech wood. We strongly advice using glue dot or tape to secure the place card holder to a flat surface so the place cards/menu/table number doesn't topple over.