Happy Spring! Easter is only a few days away and we can’t wait to enjoy all the sweets and treats!
We are excited to share our Easter dessert table, to inspire the hostess who is gearing up and getting ready for that special Sunday party.
Need some help putting it all together?
We have designed a classic and elegant dessert table spread that any hostess can pull off. We even got a delicious cupcake recipe for you to “steal”!
Party planning tips:
- Think about what desserts you want on your table. Consider flavors that compliment one another.
- With flavors decided- consider what colors you would like to incorporate on your table. For our Easter party- we went with a balance between pastels and vibrant colors.
- One of the best ways to fill your dessert table with decor is to add flowers. Flowers can brighten up any table while still remaining delicate. For our tablescape we used lots of carnations, ranunculous and queen anne's lace.
- Sometimes less is more; don’t be afraid to stick with simple and minimal decor pieces.
- ALWAYS include signage. Clearly mark your desserts so guests can know what delicious treats they can choose from.
Want to wow your guests? Check out this tasty recipe below for strawberry cupcakes!
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ cups of fresh strawberries
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- Any frosting of your choosing
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Puree the strawberries until smooth.
- Transfer your pureed strawberries into a small bowl and mix in your milk and vanilla.
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar on a medium speed for 2-3 minutes (until fluffy).
- Reduce the speed to low and add in the egg and eggs whites, one at a time. Beat for 1-2 minutes (until creamy).
- Slowly add half the flour mixture, then the milk/strawberry mixture, and then the remaining flour mixture. Make sure to be mixing in between each addition.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the cupcake pan and bake for 21-25 minutes. Once they are out of the oven, allow 10 minutes to cool before frosting.
Inspired by Candace Nelson’s Strawberry Cupcakes recipe in “The Sprinkles Baking Book: 100 Secret Recipes from Candace's Kitchen”.
Want more inspiration? Definitely check out one of the our favorite Hostess with the mostess, Fashionable Hostess for more entertaining inspos!
Like our signage holders? You can Shop Here for our Limited Edition pastel place card holders!